The business environment is complex and challenging, with Governments (Commonwealth and State) continually developing new programs and policies as well as new laws and regulations.
The APMF is the recognised voice of the surface coatings industry and it provides crucial input into the regulatory framework to ensure a level playing field and a sustainable future for our industry. The APMF also delivers value-added services in critical areas, to enable members to meet their regulatory obligations and to allow members to benchmark their performance and gain insights into the ever changing market.
Through insightful technical understanding, based on sound scientific principles, the APMF is well placed to provide industry advice to Governments, to permit Governments to meet their environmental and social objectives and help industry meet their economic and ethical objectives. APMF members can perform an active role in shaping our industry by helping influence the development of environmental and other industry-related regulations through participation in APMF Technical Committees and Working Groups.
Ten key reasons for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors or affiliated businesses to be part of the APMF are:
- A voice on our position on industry-critical regulations and developing the future regulatory environment;
- Influence in Government Industry Committees on our business environment;
- Regular updates to help member companies comply with new regulations, legislation and government policies on chemical management, stewardship, GHS, NICNAS, APVMA, etc;
- Opportunities to meet regulators face-to-face to discuss issues of importance;
- Access to APMF documents on key issues;
- Opportunities to participate in APMF Sales Surveys to access key sector statistics on industry performance;
- Networking opportunities via active participation in APMF Committees;
- Access to specific industry training opportunities on a needs basis;
- Access to APMF’s Library of Circulars, CEO Reports, publications and documents through the APMF Members’ Zone;
- Via the APMF’s Global Alliances, advice on relevant international issues and developments.
Membership enquiries should be emailed to: email@example.com.